Described as a ‘wonderful oasis in the heart of Diss’, our six-acre Mere and adjoining Park are right in the heart of our historic market town. Facilities include:
- A Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA)
- Children’s play equipment
- Picnic benches overlooking the Mere
- Wildlife Information Boards – and plenty of wildlife
- Kiosk selling snacks, drinks and ice creams located in the Park Pavilion.
Car Boot Sales are held on the Park throughout the Spring/Summer season- If you would like to take part in a car boot sale on the Park, download our form here.