Diss Town Council are pleased to announce we will be hosting a Public Information Event on 25 November. The event will run from 2pm – 7pm at Diss United Reformed Church. With such an eventful year coming to an end, and an equally busy one ahead, it’s a great opportunity to catch up with what the Town, District and County Council’s have been up to, and for you to have your say on our next year!
We’ll have information stands on:
- Diss Town Council – who we are and what we do!
- Neighbourhood Planning – and how you can shape the future of Diss.
- The Tourist Information Centre & Mere’s Mouth Toilets
- Information on how to contact the different Councils, and what we each do.
- The Heritage Triangle Project.
- And much much more!
There will also be a chance to talk to your Councillors and Council Officers, as well as representatives from other key organisations.
The event is a ‘drop-in’ style information afternoon, so you can pop in any time between 2pm – 7pm. Refreshments will be available.